50 QUART BISON ALL-PURPOSE COOLER
You don’t want a fragile toolbox, a wimpy pickup truck, or delicate work boots, so why would you settle for an everyday cooler that can’t handle your lifestyle? Whether you’re looking for a hunting cooler, a fishing cooler, a camping cooler, a tailgating cooler, or a boating cooler, you need a rotomolded ice chest that keeps things cold (Duh!) and that tolerates a little bit of banging around (on the ATV, in the boat, in the back of the truck, at the campsite, and -- let’s be honest -- in your garage).
Bison’s 50 qt. cooler doesn’t require “gentle hands” when loading or unloading, doesn’t need new ice every couple of hours, and doesn’t come from a manufacturing plant overseas. You shouldn’t have to buy a premium rotomolded cooler made anywhere other than in the United States.
Here’s what you can expect from a Bison Gen 2 50-quart cooler:
- Made in the USA to support fellow Americans.
- Constructed as one piece, Bison rotomolded coolers won’t fall to pieces.
- Drinks stays cold and food stays fresh inside two-inch thick insulated cooler walls.
- Silicon, shark-fin gasket seals cold air inside the ice chest.
- Oversized drain plug makes for easier cooler cleaning.
- Rope handles provide a more comfortable grip.
- Durable latches keep the lid shut tight and nosy critters out.
- Skid-preventing rubber feet means your Bison stays where you put it.
- Lockable lid prevents strangers from helping themselves to your beer.
- Easy to strap down for bumpy roads on the back of an ATV.
- Your long-lasting cooler investment is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Common Uses for a 50-Quart Cooler
- Perfect all purpose cooler
- Can be carried by one person
- Tailgating cooler
- Family drink cooler
- Small casting platform for fishing
- Overnight camping cooler
- Fits great on off-road vehicles
Capacity and Dimensions
- 42 12-oz. cans at a 2:1 ice-to-drink ratio or 65 lbs. of ice
- 30.5" x 17.5" x 16.5"
- 34 lbs.
- Nearly identical in size to the leading competitor's "Model 65"